Gift and Review Disclosure
Worklifespirit exists to show that people with chronic health conditions can work effectively balanced with living happy, fulfilling and stylish lives.
I talk a lot about:
- Services and products I buy for my own use including food and drink
- Techniques and strategies I use or have used
- Restaurants I visit
- Activities I do
- Dealing with hospitals, doctors and work during a health crisis
- Post-op fashion
- Dress codes in the office and for parties and events, how to adapt them to your needs
- How to talk about your health in a professional setting
- Practical ideas for coping with certain professional situations that clash with your health needs
- Health and the office environment
- Personal finance
I do accept review samples and free products to review if I feel the product would interest my readership. Should those products appear in any post anywhere on the site, they will be identified as review items and/or listed as “courtesy of” the company of origin.
In the interest of full disclosure, I intend to create affiliate advertising relationships with a number of companies. When these relationships are in place I will receive commission from affiliate partners when readers either click through or buy their offers.
I will include a disclosure statement on every post/article where the direct action spoken of in the article will generate compensation (i.e. – if you click through a link, then I receive a commission).
Where products or services are no longer available I will identify similar products and services for sale and mark them as ‘similar’.
I will always link to useful products and services even if I can’t create an affiliate link that will earn me income. I will only link to vendors that I use or whose products and services meet my standards of purchase.
Commitment to Worklifespirit
I will not recommend a product or promote anything that is inconsistent with the mission of Worklifespirit, even if I could make money from doing so.