Diarrhoea is such a hard word to spell, and even though I write a blog about Crohn’s Disease I still struggle with spelling the crazy word! Fortunately there are some mnemonics around to help you remember:
- Diarrhoea Is A Really Rather Humiliating Occurrence, Especially Annoying!
- Dash In A Real Rush, Hurry Or Else Accident!
- Dining In A Rough Restaurant: Hurry, Otherwise Expect Accidents!
- Diarrhoea Is A Really Runny Heap Of Endless Amounts
- (Feel like I’m) Dying In A Rich Restaurant Having Over Eaten Again
- Down in Africa Red Riding Hood Only Eats Apples (courtesy of @Babir1981)
In the US, the ‘o’ is omitted so you need to remove the ‘o’ words….
Are there more? What are your favourites?